Hunting Packages & Rates
All rates at Big Bend Ranch include:
- One-on-one guide service.
- Game processing includes skinning and quartering.
- Easy access blinds comfortably seat the hunter and guide.
- Your guide spends many hours prior to your arrival to improve your odds of a successful hunt.
Trophy & Management Buck Hunts includes up to 5 hunts over 3 days. Management bucks at Big Bend Ranch are considered trophies to most hunters. Check out is after processing your buck or on the third day by 12:00pm. A light breakfast and evening dinner will be provided for trophy and management buck hunts.
- Trophy buck hunts start at $4,000 for 140-154 B&C; $5,000 for 155-169 B&C; and $6,000 for 170-180 B&C. Add $200 per inch over 180 B&C. All scoring is gross B&C
- Management buck hunts are $2,500. Management bucks will be at guide’s discretion and will not exceed 140 B&C.
- Does may be harvested for $300 each, depending on herd and time availability
- Sub-Management hunts are available to harvest doe and buck ranging from spike to 100 B&C score. These guided hunts are generally 1-2 hunts and include skinning and quartering. The hunt ends upon processing the deer harvested.
- Sub-management buck hunts are $750
- Doe hunts are $300